- Akbari, M., Farkhonde, M., Karimian, F. (2019). The Impact of Knowledge Workers on Exporting Innovative Goods and Services: The Moderating Role of Competition in Countries’ Development. Iranian Journal of Trade Studies, 23(91), 65-90 (In-Persian)
- Ayob, A. H. & Friexanet, J. (2014). Insights into public export promotion programs in an emerging economy: The case of Malaysian SMEs, Evaluation and Program Planning, 46: 38-46.
- Charmaz, K. (2011). Grounded theory methods in social justice research. Strategies of qualitative inquiry, 4.
- Creswell, J. W., & Poth, C. N. (2016). Qualitative inquiry and research design: Choosing among five approaches. Sage publications.
- Di Gregorio, D., Musteen, M., & Thomas, D. E. (2008). International new ventures: The cross-border nexus of individuals and opportunities. Journal of World Business, 43(2), 186-196.
- Haar, J., & Ortiz-Buonafina, M. (1995). The internationalization process and marketing activities: The case of Brazilian export firms. Journal of Business Research, 32(2), 175-181.
- Khaleghian, AminReza (2011). Knowledge-based economy, Pardis Technology Park Quarterly (In-Persian)
- Khorshidi, G., Haji Pour, B., Azizi, S., Hanzaleidani, H. (2017). A Study to Design and Explain the Export Development Model in Iran’s Free Trade Zones. Iranian Journal of Trade Studies, 21(83), 35-65 (In-Persian)
- Kotler, P. (1984 and 1994)., Marketing Management, Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs, NJ.
- Lin, F. (2015). Learning by exporting effect in China revisited: An instrumental approach. China Economic Review, 36, 1-13.
- Mahmodi Meimand, M., Khabbaz Bavil, S., Forughinia, K. (2014). Export development management; identification and leveling up of the export incentives (Case study: Auto Part Manufacturing Industry). Journal of Business Management, 6(4), 889-910. doi: 10.22059/jibm.2014.50727 (In-Persian)
- Maleki MinBashRazgah, M., & Siahsarani Kojouri, M. A. (2017). A Predictive Model of Behavior of Purchasers of Iranian Brands by Applying the Genetic Algorithm in Optimization of Decision Tree: Electric Appliance Industry. Brand Management, 4(1), 107-134. (In-Persian)
- Maqsoom, A., Charoenngam, C., & Awais, M. (2013). Internationalization process of Pakistani contractors: An exploratory study. In ICCREM 2013: Construction and Operation in the Context of Sustainability(pp. 59-72).
- Maqsoom, A., Charoenngam, C., Masood, R., & Awais, M. (2014). Foreign market entry considerations of emerging economy firms: An example of Pakistani contractors. Procedia Engineering, 77, 222-228.
- Massol, O. & Banal- Estanol, A. (2014). Export diversification through resource-based industrialization: The case of natural gas, European Journal of Operational Research, 237 (3): 1067- 1082.
- Mehrara, M., Seijani, S., & Karsalari, A. R. (2017). Determinants of high-tech export in developing countries based on Bayesian model averaging. Journal of Economics and Business, 35(1), 199-215.
19. Mohamadkhani S, Fotros M H, Mowlaei M. Measuring the Short-Term and Long-Term Effects of Factors Affecting the Export of High-Tech Product Groups in Iran. Quarterly Journal of Economic Modeling Research
. 2020; 11 (41) :7-50 (In-Persian)
- Monsef, A., & Tavakoli, A., & Ahmadi Eshkaftaki, H. (2017). The Effect of Bank Credit on Non-Oil Exports of Industry and Agriculture Sectors in Iran. Iranian Journal of Applied Economics, 7(21 ), 1-17. (In-Persian)
- Mehregan, N., & Dehghanpur, M., & Dehmoobed, B. (2011). Factors Affecting Hi-tech Industries Export, Journal of Science and Technology Policy, 3(4), 69-83. (In-Persian)
- Mirjalili, Seyed Hossein., Hosseini, Seyed Shamseddin., Abdi, Yousef (2019). Investigating factors affecting the export development of knowledge-based (high technology) products in selected countries, Interdisciplinary Studies in Strategic Knowledge, 8 (33), 144-115 (In-Persian)
- Ngo, V., Janssen, F., Leonidou, L. & Chrisodoulides, P. (2016). Domestic institutional attributes as drivers of export performance in an emerging and transition economy. Journal of Business Research: 69 (8): 2911-2922.
- QIU, S., WU, Z., & DONG, H. (2017). Empirical Analysis on Factors of China’s High-tech Products Export——Based on VAR Model. Science and Technology Management Research, 11.
- Sandu, S., & Ciocanel, B. (2014). Impact of R&D and Innovation on High-tech Export. Procedia Economics and Finance, 15, 80-90.
- Sekkat, K. (2016). Exchange rate misalignment and export diversification in developing countries, The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, 59: 1-14.
- Serra, F., Pointon, J., & Abdou, H. (2012). Factors influencing the propensity to export: A study of the UK and Portuguese textile firms. International business review, 21(2), 210-224.
- Sheridan, B. J. (2014). Manufacturing exports and growth: when is a developing country ready to transition from primary exports to manufacturing exports? Journal of Macroeconomics, 42: 1-13.
- Simões, V. C., & Crespo, N. (2002, December). The internationalisation pattern of medium sized firms: in search of explanatory factors. In Communication à la 28ème conférence de l'EIBA, Athène, Grèce(pp. 8-10).
- Strauss, A., & Corbin, J. (1990). Basics of qualitative research. Sage publications.
- Tebaldi, E. (2011). The determinants of high-technology exports: A panel data analysis. Atlantic Economic Journal, 39(4), 343-353.
- Uner, M.M., Kocak, A., Cavusgil, E. & Cavusgil, S. T. (2013). Do barriers to export vary for born globals and across stages of internationalization? An empirical inquiry in the emerging market of Turkey, International Business Review, 22: 800-813.
- Wu, C. W. (2016). The international marketing strategy modeling of leisure farm. Journal of Business Research, 69(4), 1345-1350.